|Fairy Godmother||Remedial Goodness 101|
|Fairy Godmother||Magical History|
|Coach Jenkins||Coach of the Auradon Tourney Team|
|Merryweather||Life Skills Without Magic|
|Li Shang Jr.||R.O.A.R. Assistant Coach|
|Tinker Bell||History of Woodsmen and Pirates|
|Not Sure||Safety Rules for the Internet|
|Not Sure||Basic Chivalry|
|Not Sure||Art Class|
Welcome to Auradon Prep... "Where Legends are Made!"
- Ben in the Descendants (mobile game)
The castle was built over 300 years before the Isle of the Lost kids arrived at Auradon. It just so happened to be Beast's old castle which was re-purposed into a school when he became king. Fairy Godmother was appointed headmistress, following the opening of the school.
Locations (based on the game and film)
This is where the morphing statue of King Beast can be found, situated right before the school proper. It is meant to symbolize that "anything is possible".
This is located outside, where students can sit on tables and talk in between classes. In the game, it grants access to the Cafeteria, the Student Lounge, and the Auditorium.
The Hallway is where students will find their classes. The Chemistry Lab, Remedial Goodness classroom, and, in the game, the Library can all be found here.
Also located outside, the Athletics Area is where students can do their athletic activities. Here, one can find the Tourney field, access to the Forest, and, in the game, the Fitness Center.
The Tourney Field is where Tourney games are held, and where Tourney jocks, cheerleaders, and band members train and practice.
Exclusive to the game and the Wicked World web-series, here, one can find Mal's Do it Your Self-ie tent where she creates villainous portraits.
Seen in Descendants: Wicked World. This is the room where students eat luxury food as fruit shaped like little animals, a chocolate fountain, cupcakes, and cranberry sauce.
- Despite being a boarding school, many of the heroes' home castles are located near the school.
- The building used was Hatley Park National Historic Site, in British Columbia.
- There is a statue of King Beast, which responds to only Ben and shapeshifts between human and beast to represent "anything is possible". As Ben is Beast's son this selectiveness of its shapeshifting ability is understandable.
- The school has an acapella music club.
- In the Escape from the Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel, most of the main characters graduate from the school as they are seniors, Carlos and Jane didn't graduate as they are juniors.