The Magic Wand is the powerful wand of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother. Its powers are summoned by saying the famous magic words "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo". With it, the user can do anything they want. It isn't used by The Fairy Godmother that much. It is put in The Museum of Cultural History, and Fairy Godmother only brings it for special occasions.
At the beginning Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are offered a chance to go to Auradon Prep. They only agree to go as it would give them the opportunity to stealing Fairy Godmother's wand, allowing the Isle to overtake Auradon. However, at the coronation, Jane manages to grab it before them and attempts to use it to make herself more beautiful, in the process accidentally breaks the isle's magical barrier. Maleficent is able to escape the Isle, and freezes all the citizens of Auradon, now armed with the magical item. However, Maleficent is unsuccessful, shrinking into a lizard, and the wand is returned to Fairy Godmother.
In order to rescue Ben from the pirates, Jay & Carlos created a 3D printed replica version of the Magic Wand as a distraction to delay Uma before she realized its fake.
- This is one of two artifacts occasionally removed from the Museum of Cultural History for ceremonial use.
- The wand likely is just as powerful as Hades Ember and Maleficent's Scepter.
- It could undo the time freeze Maleficent cast to steal it.
- The magic-cancelling barrier around the island was created by Fairy Godmother.
- Fairy Godmother attempted to retrieve it to undo the sleeping spell before she was turned to stone.