When Prince Charming's father finds suitors for him. He later rejected them all, which led the King (Prince Charming's Dad) to have The Grand Duke to take invitations for a Royal Ball for the Prince to find a true love. During the ball, Charming later rejects the women's at the ball, but when he first meets Cinderella, he later dances with her and falls in love with her. When Prince Charming ask Cinderella her name, the clock struck midnight and Cinderella had to leave but only to leave the glass slipper behind. They later test every women in the kingdom to find the girl Charming was in the ball, but the slipper didn't fit on each women. When the Grand Duke finally found the girl he was after the ball, they later got married and lived happily ever after.
- Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True
- Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time (Alternate Universe)
- He’s the second characters to sing more than he talks in his debut. The first was The Prince and the third was King Louie.
- It's hinted by Doug that King Charming's first name is Chad, since he tells Evie that the blond boy in chemistry is Chad "Prince Charming" Jr
- Many times Disney has hinted that his name is Henry.