Thomas Doherty stars as “Harry,” the swashbuckling son of Captain Hook in “Descendants 2,” the highly anticipated sequel to the global hit “Descendants.” A member of Uma’s pirate gang, Harry serves as her right-hand man and is always ready to hook someone.
Doherty made his onscreen debut in the Disney Channel live-action musical drama series, “The Lodge,” which premiered on Disney Channel in multiple territories throughout Europe in the fall.
Doherty is an actor, singer, dancer, and musician. He recently completed studies in musical theatre at the world-class MGA Academy of Performing Arts in Edinburgh, Scotland. He is a trained dancer in a range of styles including contemporary, hip hop, jazz, and ballet, and also sings and plays guitar.
Doherty was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, and currently resides in London, England.
|2016 - 2017||The Lodge||Sean||Lead role|
|2017||Descendants 2||Harry Hook||Antagonist|
- Doherty is currently dating his Descendants co-star, Dove Cameron.
- To get into his role as Harry Hook, he would walk around set looking like a mad man with hair all over the place and laughing. 
- Doherty was supposed to do an American accent for his character, Harry Hook, but rejected and used his Scottish accent instead. He used Scottish accent instead because it "would be cutting, raw and almost aggressive, especially compared to an American accent." He "also thought it would be a good choice for the character, as Hook’s son.”
- Thomas has a fear of spiders that is shown in a video posted by Disney Channel of him and Booboo Stewart doing a dare.
- Doherty bought a beach-house with Dove in California.